An industrial printer, three solutions – perfect for a high print volume. The new VITARO300i is the highlight in the field of 4-inch barcode industrial printers. Particularly helpful: the stand-alone application. At the same time, the label data is handled by a keyboard
or a scanner called from the stick and entered.
Due to its ease of use and a very clear user interface with icons, the series is suitable for trade, logistics, car manufacturers and production. The keyboard, scanner and USB sticks can be conveniently connected to the device via interfaces.
Another plus: The new hardware design makes the change even easier. The printer is therefore perfect for demanding applications and a large print volume.
- Resolution: 12 dots / mm (300 dpi)
- Printing method: thermal transfer / direct thermal
- Print speed: 177 mm / s (up to 7 IPS)
- Printing width: 104 mm
- Sensor Type: Adjustable transilluminator
- Types: Label Gap, Black Mark, control holes and endless material
- External roller diameter: Max. 203.2 mm
- Inner core diameter: Min. 38.1 mm – Max. 76.2 mm
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type B, Ethernet, 3 x USB Host
- Control panel: 3.2 „LCD touch screen with backlight and icons,
- 1 on / off button with green LED backlight,
- 1 control buttons: FEED / PAUSE / CANCEL with dual-color LED, backlight,
- 1 calibration button (back)
- Dimensions: length 465 mm, height 263 mm, width 305 mm
- Weight: 13.6 Kg
- Internal label rewind
- WLAN Print Server according to IEEE 802.11b / g / n
- External label winder
- Bluetooth module
The VITARO 300i touch impresses with its great performance spectrum, fast amortization through low operating costs and low-cost consumables as well as with the printing of graphics and fonts with a print resolution of 600 dpi or 300 dpi. This industrial printer can be used in all areas! Even the printing of all common barcodes and QR codes are no challenge.
See for yourself!
- Colored L.E.D. display
- Touch screen screen
- Print resolution 600dpi or 300dpi
- Printing width: min. 25mm
- Printing width: max. 104mm
- Printing length: min. 25mm
- Printing length: max. 2.159mm
- Label roll AD: max. 203mm
- Core ID: 40 – 76mm
- Adjustable label sensor
- Printing foil length: max. 450m
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet (network)
- Internal memory 128 MB Flash
- Net weight: 15 kg
- Gross weight: 20 kg
Our semi-automatic labeller „GA 120“ is a cost-effective labelling solution for labelling self-adhesive labels on a variety of round, cylindrical products with an outside diameter of 20 to 120mm.
In combination with our „VITARO 300i touch“ thermal transfer printer, the labelling system offers a perfect printing and application solution for breweries, farm shops, factories, distilleries, wineries, butchers, cosmetics manufacturers, contract packers and others who sell their products in round, cylindrical packaging.
Thanks to its innovative design, our „GA 120“ is probably the most versatile label applicator of its kind and also extremely user-friendly. Adapting to a specific product is a matter of a few minutes, if not seconds.
Special optional stoppers and stopper strips allow you to quickly and safely label your products. With an optional sensor, your products can even be equipped with two labels in one step.
Options & Accessories
- Additional, fully adjustable, right-sided stopper for tall and narrow products
- Product sensor for labeling 2 labels
- Product manuals for easy insertion and removal of difficult products
- Thermal transfer printer, 300dpi, metal housing
- Print width: 168mm LCD display,
- designed for continuous operation
- adjustable label sensor
- Printing foil length: max. 450m
- Internal memory 128 BMB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM
- Matching thermal transfer foil in black and colors available in our individual rolls.
- Piezo printhead with 382 nozzles
- maximum pressure height 53mm
- incremental encoder
- mounting bracket
- external product recognition via sensor
- separate stand
- ink cartridges
Label color printer for the subsequent printing of pre-cut labels. Ideal label color printer for beekeepers, manufacturers, winemakers, distillers and the industry.
Whether it’s labels, tickets or price tags, the PRINTUS C100 is the in-house color solution for any business. With separate pigment ink cartridges and 103mm / s print speeds and high quality, your business can rely on labels on-demand printing Saving money and outsourcing label production is superfluous.
- Printing method: Serial inkjet printer
- Nozzle configuration: 360 nozzles per color
- Colors Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Ink technology Epson DURABrite ™ Ultra
- Category desktop label color printer
- Print speed Max. 103mm / sec at 360 x 360 dpi (print width 56mm)
- Print Resolution Max. 720 x 360dpi
- Printing width max. 104mm
- Supported Media Roll (4 „OD), continuous paper
- Width: Min. 25mm, Max 112mm
- Type Endless label, continuous paper, stamped label, paper with black markings, label with black markings
- USB 2.0 Type A ports, Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T)
- Automatic paper cutter Yes installed
- Paper cutter Power supply: external
- Operating voltage 100 ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60Hz
- Power consumption max. Printing: Appx. 30W
- Standby: Appx. 3W
- Reliability MTBF: 88,000 hours,
- MCBF: 9,800,000 passes
- Temperature / Humidity Printing: 10 ~ 35 ° C (20 ~ 80% RH),
- Storage: -20 ~ 60 ° C (5 ~ 85% RH)
- Dimensions 310x283x261mm (width x depth x height)
- Weight 12kg
Digital label printing system for pre-punched labels with photorealistic resolution.
Photo color printer with photorealistic print resolution for beekeepers, manufacturers, winemakers, distillers and the industrial sector.
The PRINTPIX is a color inkjet label printer for professional use. The use of the latest sensor technology ensures high-precision printing and easy label handling. The robust all-metal housing design allows industrial use. This unique printer offers professional high quality label printing (up to 1200 x 1200 dpi) and high printing speed (up to 15 cm / second at 300 dpi). This makes the PRINTPIX the ultimate solution for medium and larger color label series.
- Printing process Thermal inkjet printing
- Print quality Black: up to 1200 dpi, color: up to 1200 dpi
- Print speed Up to 15 cm / second (300 dpi)
- Ink capacity Black: 66 ml (pigment ink), Color (CMY): 28 ml,
- Supported operating systems Windows ® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32 and 64 bit) XP
- Paper Sensors Adjustable GAP, Black Mark sensor
- Label Width Max: 203 mm (8 „) I Min: 38 mm (1.5“)
- Media width Max: 210 mm I Min: 38 mm (1.5 „)
- Label Height Max: 500 mm (19.7 „) I Min: 15 mm (0.6“)
- Label pitch Max: 5 mm (0.02 „) I Min: 2 mm (0.08“)
- Paper feed Sensor-monitored label feed Single sheets manually
- Material type continuous paper and single sheets
- Label roll Max. Roll diameter 203 mm (8 „)
- Max. Roll width 210 mm
- Label recognition CAP, Black Mark, Endless
- Interface Integrated, wired Ethernet interface RJ45 USB 2.0
- Power supply 100-240V AC, (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Power consumption max. 28 W when printing
- 6 W idle
- 0.6 W (220V) when switched off
- 0.4 W (110V) when switched off
- Dimensions (W x H x D) and weight 500 (W) x 400 (H) x 250 (D) mm – 20 kg
PRINTPIX 02 series with pigmented inks.
The printer models of the PRINTPIX series are color inkjet label printers for professional use. The use of the latest sensor technology ensures high-precision printing and easy label handling. The robust all-metal housing design allows industrial use. These unique printers offer professional high quality label printing (up to 1200 x 1200 dpi) and high print speeds (up to 15 cm / second at 300 dpi). This makes the printers in the PRINTPIX series the ultimate solution for medium and larger color label series.
The PRINTPIX series has been developed for a variety of different print media and media sizes. The sensors support label material with GAP, black mark, freely definable sizes with fixed feed, as well as DIN A 4 single sheets.
The standard printer has an externally mounted roll holder and a manual tear-off edge. The roll holder allows the use of label rolls with a diameter of up to 228.6 cm (9 „). Further options, such as an automatic rewinder is available.
The PRINTPIX series is the ideal solution for colored label printing.
The technical specifications follow.